Angelica essential oil (Angelica archangelica) has soothing qualities that are relaxing. In Germany, angelica was historically referred to as the “oil of angels,” in part because of its ability to calm, restore happy memories, and bring peaceful sleep. Useful for normal, healthy digestive and respiratory support.
Angelica is rejuvenating and energizing for ninja moms, particularly following having a normal, healthy childbirth.
Emotionally, angelica essential oil can have a grounding effect for persons prone to being stress buckets. It has a calming, balancing, effect which enhances the wellness lifestyle.
- Angelica oil can be used in blended massage oil, or in the bath.
- Blended with a cream or lotion, angelica essential oil can encourage wellness, purpose and abundance in the hearts and minds of females when they happen to need it.
What do you do with it?
♦ Put 2 – 4 drops on location, over stomach, chest, on wrists, neck and temples.
♦ Inhale it (smell it) directly out of the bottle. Put a drop on the palm of your hand and rub hands together. Cup hands over your mouth and nose and breathe deeply several times.
♦Diffuse it: Only cold-diffusers, please. Heat messes up essential oils. Young Living has several great diffusers available:
- Aria Ultrasonic Diffuser Item No. 4524 makes a mist with a couple drops of any essential oil and water. Plus, it looks really cool with colored lights & you can hook it up to your tunes. Comes with two 5 ml bottles of oil: peppermint & tangerine.
- Dewdrop Diffuser Item No. 5330 Custom designed with up to four hours of continuous run diffusion, automatic shut-off, and ambient light control, Young Living’s Dewdrop Diffuser can transform any space into a spa-like atmosphere. This one comes in the starter kit too!
- Home Diffuser Item No. 4468 This diffuser is the most affordable, it uses ultrasonic stuff to make a mist from a few drops of essential oils and distilled water. As an extra bonus, when you buy this diffuser you also get 2 essential oils, Lavender and Citrus Fresh, in 4 ml bottles
Where else can you find Angelica essential oil?