Â Vetiver Essential Oil:
This ninja mom puts vetiver essential oil on her big toes every day to fight that nasty nemesis………Uh, I don’t remember, I got distracted. Adults & ninja moms can suffer from this lousy problem, itâ€™s not limited to fidgety elementary school kids. We just show it differently, since we canâ€™t get up and run around the classroom a lot. Feeling â€œscattered.â€ Hard to concentrate (never mind the toddler jumping all over you while the teenagerâ€™s rock band causes the house to shake.) Easily distracted. Canâ€™t seem to finish anything. I forgot the rest of the stuff, but I also saw a cute picture of a bunny, drank some Ningxia Red, and changed my font colors 4 times.
What is Vetiver Good For?
- Used to combat, uh, I forget
- Singin the blues.
- I don’t know, I didn’t get any sleep last night.
- Skin appearance such as oily, aging, irritated & wrinkles.
What do you do with it?
- Put 1 drop on big toes, back of neck. Also put on bottoms of feet on the Vita Flex points.
- Inhale it (smell it) directly out of the bottle. Put a drop on the palm of your hand & rub your hands together. Cup your hands over your mouth and nose and breathe in deeply several times.
- Diffuse it: Only cold-diffusers, please. Heat messes up essential oils. Young Living has several great diffusers available:
- Aria Ultrasonic Diffuser Item No. 4524 makes a mist with a couple drops of any essential oil and water. Plus, it looks really cool with colored lights & you can hook it up to your tunes. Comes with two 5 ml bottles of oil: peppermint & tangerine.
- Dewdrop Diffuser Item No. 5330 Custom designed with up to four hours of continuous run diffusion, automatic shut-off, and ambient light control, Young Livingâ€™s Dewdrop Diffuser can transform any space into a spa-like atmosphere. This one comes in the starter kit too!
- Home Diffuser Item No. 4468 This diffuser is the most affordable, it uses ultrasonic stuff to make a mist from a few drops of essential oils and distilled water. As an extra bonus, when you buy this diffuser you also get 2 essential oils, Lavender and Citrus Fresh, in 4 ml bottles
Where else can you find Vetiver essential oil?
It is part of Lady Sclareol essential oil blend. Vetiver essential oil is also part of Melaleuca-Geranium Moisturizing Bar Soap, Ortho Ease Massage oil, Ortho Sport Massage Oil, ParaFree, & Thieves Fresh Essence Mouthwash products.