Vetiver Essential Oil:
This ninja mom puts vetiver essential oil on her big toes every day to fight that nasty nemesis………Uh, I don’t remember, I got distracted. Adults & ninja moms can suffer from this lousy problem, it’s not limited to fidgety elementary school kids. We just show it differently, since we can’t get up and run around the classroom a lot. Feeling scattered. Hard to concentrate (never mind the toddler jumping all over you while the teenager’s rock band causes the house to shake.) Easily distracted. Can’t seem to finish anything. I forgot the rest of the stuff, but I also saw a cute picture of a bunny, drank some Ningxia Red, and changed my font colors 4 times.
What is Vetiver Good For?
- Used to combat, uh, I forget
- Singin the blues.
- I don’t know, I didn’t get any sleep last night.
- Skin appearance such as oily, aging, irritated & wrinkles.
What do you do with it?
- Put 1 drop on big toes, back of neck. Also put on bottoms of feet on the Vita Flex points.
- Inhale it (smell it) directly out of the bottle. Put a drop on the palm of your hand & rub your hands together. Cup your hands over your mouth and nose and breathe in deeply several times.
- Diffuse it: Only cold-diffusers, please. Heat messes up essential oils. Young Living has several great diffusers available:
- Aria Ultrasonic Diffuser Item No. 4524 makes a mist with a couple drops of any essential oil and water. Plus, it looks really cool with colored lights & you can hook it up to your tunes. Comes with two 5 ml bottles of oil: peppermint & tangerine.
- Dewdrop Diffuser Item No. 5330 Custom designed with up to four hours of continuous run diffusion, automatic shut-off, and ambient light control, Young Livingâ€™s Dewdrop Diffuser can transform any space into a spa-like atmosphere. This one comes in the starter kit too!
- Home Diffuser Item No. 4468 This diffuser is the most affordable, it uses ultrasonic stuff to make a mist from a few drops of essential oils and distilled water. As an extra bonus, when you buy this diffuser you also get 2 essential oils, Lavender and Citrus Fresh, in 4 ml bottles
Where else can you find Vetiver essential oil?
It is part of Lady Sclareol essential oil blend. Vetiver essential oil is also part of Melaleuca-Geranium Moisturizing Bar Soap, Ortho Ease Massage oil, Ortho Sport Massage Oil, & Thieves Fresh Essence Mouthwash products.