I love essential oils that are versatile like orange. It slices, it dices! Furniture polish to alert teenagers with smooth skin, stress-be-gone to bug offender. This stuff is good. It also happens to be budget-friendly. Have you noticed how many cleaning products on the market use orange oil? With pure therapeutic grade essential oil, I have control over what else I mix with it. I don’t mix with chemicals that I can’t pronounce, or nasty stuff that might harm my 4 ½ pound yorkie.
What is Orange Essential Oil Good For?
Orange essential oil is a relaxing. People have used it for better sleep, improved mood, and improved appearance of complexion. Commercial products have been developed resulting from using Orange oil, but it’s so much better that I can know the stuff that keeps out the nasties won’t harm my pets, or do anything bad to my food in the pantry.
- Clean and degrease with a teaspoon of orange essential oil mixed with water, baking soda, & a little bit of dish soap.
- Fear, mental exhaustion, nervous tension, and stress, use 2-3 drops in a diffuser or steam inhalation. Can also use 8-10 drops in bath water.
- Polish wood with orange essential oil, a little vinegar & olive oil.
- Anybody with bored and lethargic teenagers? Put some orange essential oil in your diffuser to perk them up a bit. When they wake up enough, they can put a little bit on imperfections in skin
- Want to inspire some creativity? Keep that diffuser going with orange essential oil.
- Grumpies fighter – use orange essential oil in diffuser, or 10 drops in bath water.
- To help soothe discomfort of the mouth, put 3 drops orange essential oil in a class of water. Swish in mouth and spit out. Or don’t, and swallow it, cuz it’s not poisonous anyway.
- Rub a couple drops on chest.
- To help support the appearance of skin, use diluted with carrier oil on the area.
- Put some on the bottoms of your feet. Your feet will smell better too!
- Bugs don’t like it I did a survey the other day. Spray on your plants to keep the nasties off.
What do you do with it?
- Dilute one part Orange essential oil to one part vegetable oil (olive or almond, not the Crisco stuff :P)
- Put it on skin location, forehead, temples, back of neck. Put on bottoms of feet at Vita Flex points.
- Inhale it (smell it) directly out of the bottle. Put a drop on the palm of your hand & rub your hands together. Cup your hands over your mouth and nose and breathe in deeply several times.
- Diffuse it: Only cold-diffusers, please. Heat messes up essential oils. Young Living has several great diffusers available:
- Aria Ultrasonic Diffuser Item No. 4524 makes a mist with a couple drops of any essential oil and water. Plus, it looks really cool with colored lights & you can hook it up to your tunes. Comes with two 5 ml bottles of oil: peppermint & tangerine.
- Dewdrop Diffuser Item No. 5330 Custom designed with up to four hours of continuous run diffusion, automatic shut-off, and ambient light control, Young Living’s Dewdrop Diffuser can transform any space into a spa-like atmosphere. This one comes in the starter kit too!
- Home Diffuser Item No. 4468 This diffuser is the most affordable, it uses ultrasonic stuff to make a mist from a few drops of essential oils and distilled water. As an extra bonus, when you buy this diffuser you also get 2 essential oils, Lavender and Citrus Fresh, in 4 ml bottles
Where else can you find Orange essential oil?
It is part of Abundance, Awaken, Christmas Spirit, CinnaMint Lip Balm, Citrus Fresh, Envision, Harmony, ImmuPro, Inner Child, Into the Future, Lady Sclareol, Longevity, Peace & Calming, & SARA essential oil blends.