Melrose essential oil blend is my go-to solution for maintaining a wellness lifestyle. This blend contains four essential oils with some heavy duty properties that support normal, healthy body functioning. Melrose is my knee-jerk answer when it comes to mastering a wellness lifestyle. If the potential for grossness is there, you know what I mean, kid stepped in what after falling down? Just because it â€œlooksâ€ clean, doesnâ€™t mean it is, as ninja moms know very well.Â
Whatâ€™s in Melrose Blend?
Melaleuca alternifolia, also known as tea tree oil
Niaouli essential oil
Rosemary essential oil gives Melrose a satisfying aroma
Clove essential oil has a really cool taste.
Add 2 â€“ 4 drops to bath water.
What do you do with it?
- Dilute 1 part essential oil to 1 part vegetable oil (olive or almond, not the Crisco stuff :P)
- Put it on broken skin, cuts, scrapes, burns, rashes, and infection.Â Follow with Rose Ointment, Item No.3709 to keep oils sealed into the wound.
- Inhale it (smell it) directly out of the bottle.
- Diffuse it: Only cold-diffusers, please. Heat messes up essential oils. Young Living has several great diffusers available:
- Aria Ultrasonic Diffuser Item No. 4524 makes a mist with a couple drops of any essential oil and water. Plus, it looks really cool with colored lights & you can hook it up to your tunes. Comes with two 5 ml bottles of oil: peppermint & tangerine.
- Dewdrop Diffuser Item No. 5330 Custom designed with up to four hours of continuous run diffusion, automatic shut-off, and ambient light control, Young Livingâ€™s Dewdrop Diffuser can transform any space into a spa-like atmosphere. This one comes in the starter kit too!
- Home Diffuser Item No. 4468 This diffuser is the most affordable, it uses ultrasonic stuff to make a mist from a few drops of essential oils and distilled water. As an extra bonus, when you buy this diffuser you also get 2 essential oils, Lavender and Citrus Fresh, in 4 ml bottles
Where else can you find Melrose essential oil blend?
It is part of the Golden Touch 1 essential oil collection, Item No. 3130.