This is my favorite oil to carry with me when going to any hotel, along with an empty small spray bottle. I put water in the spray bottle, put in about 10 drops of
Purification, shake it up, and spray away that eau de hotel. I’ve watched enough news programs to know that I don’t want to risk what may be lurking on the bedspread, walls, closet, etc. around my family. I spray them with the Purification mixture
I have been known to use this mixture to recover a semi-breathable environment in my minivan after sweaty athletic socks and uniforms were left to fester in the back seat. Other times Purification has come to my rescue when in any musty/smelly environment. Group meeting rooms in older buildings after it’s rained comes to mind. Any conference room that just had 20 sweaty bodies crammed into it for a couple hours would be another good candidate.
As an added bonus, bugs don’t like it, yay! I don’t like them either, and I don’t want them hanging around my family.
What is Purification Good For?
Cleans the air and gets rid of nasty smells.
- Put on cotton balls to place in air vents in the home, car, hotel room, office, and enclosed (smelly) areas.
- Put 2 drops on a wet cloth and put in your dryer with the clothes.
- Put 4 drops in bath water after chasing away nasty odors in the hotel room, and take a relaxing bath. You sure can’t do that with any toxic cleaning products!
- For pets, take one cup of baking soda and 20 drops of Purification, mix well, and sprinkle some in the litter box. You can also use this baking soda blend on carpets when your animals have had an accident. Add Purification with water in a spray bottle and squirt it directly on the stain to zap the odors as well.
- Purification can also be used to remove hard water stains. Green cleaning that you don’t have to wear a gas mask to use.
What do you do with it?
Dilute 1 part Purification to 1 part vegetable oil (olive or almond, not the Crisco stuff :P) in order to avoid possible skin sensitivities.
Put it on location to clean and soothe bug bites, to repel the nasty bugs in the first place, to clean and disinfect cuts and scrapes.
Inhale it (smell it) directly out of the bottle.
Diffuse it: Only cold-diffusers, please. Heat messes up essential oils. Young Living has several great diffusers available:
- Aria Ultrasonic Diffuser Item No. 4524 makes a mist with a couple drops of any essential oil and water. Plus, it looks really cool with colored lights & you can hook it up to your tunes. Comes with two 5 ml bottles of oil: peppermint & tangerine.
- Dewdrop Diffuser Item No. 5330 Custom designed with up to four hours of continuous run diffusion, automatic shut-off, and ambient light control, Young Livingâ€™s Dewdrop Diffuser can transform any space into a spa-like atmosphere. This one comes in the starter kit too!
- Home Diffuser Item No. 4468 This diffuser is the most affordable, it uses ultrasonic stuff to make a mist from a few drops of essential oils and distilled water. As an extra bonus, when you buy this diffuser you also get 2 essential oils, Lavender and Citrus Fresh, in 4 ml bottles
Where else can you find Purification Essential Oil Blend?
It is part of Everyday Oils kit Item No. 3695