Prep Time: 5 minutesÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Cook Time: 30 minutesÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Yield: 4 servings
For the roasted potatoes:
- 2 pounds small fingerling potatoes in assorted colors, well scrubbed
- 1Â½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Â½ teaspoon sea salt
- Â¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Zest of 1 lemon, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
For the lemon dill sauce:
- Â½ cup plain coconut or dairy yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Â¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Pinch of freshly ground pepper
- 2 drops Dill Vitality
- 2 drops Lemon Vitality
- Preheat oven to 450Â° F.
- Toss the potatoes with olive oil and salt and pepper on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast for 20â€“30 minutes, tossing halfway through, until fork tender and browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Toss the warm roasted potatoes in a large bowl with lemon zest and fresh chopped dill to coat.
- Serve with lemon dill sauce on the side. To make them an appetizer, you can serve each potato with lemon dill sauce dollops on top, spearing them with a cocktail fork or toothpick.