Keep that face on! Who has time to keep checking their makeup all day? Did it slide? Does it even look like I’m wearing makeup? This spray makes my life easier with one less hassle to worry about. Make your own essential oil-infused Makeup Setting Spray with just 3 natural ingredients. Not only will you face thank you, but your wallet will like it too because it is much cheaper than the stuff in stores.
Make It Personal
Customize your very own Makeup Setting Spray to your skin type:
- Normal Skin: Add Frankincense essential oil
- Oily Skin: Add Geranium essential oil or Tea Tree essential oil
- Dry Skin: Add some Myrrh essential oil
- 2 ounces water
- ½ tablespoon vegetable glycerin
- 6 drops:
- Add to a small spray bottle and shake well.
- Hold spray bottle about 12 inches from face and lightly spritz skin 2–3 times.
- Let dry.
- Love your fresh-all-day look!
What are your favorite ways to use essential oils in your beauty routine?